Daniel Island, South Carolina's Premier Swim Academy
Offering a conducive learning environment for swimmers of all skill levels within a small group setting, supported by elite coaching expertise.
Meet your Head Coach Avery Adams
Coach Avery made the move to the low country seven years ago after a highly successful coaching tenure spanning 11 years in Kentucky. Drawing on his collegiate experience with the University of Kentucky, where he served as the Head Coach of Kentucky Aquatics, Lakeside Seahawks, and the Puerto Rican National Team Coach, Coach Avery has been associated with several high-level programs. During his seven-year tenure in the low country, he has cultivated over 30 collegiate swimmers, secured numerous State Titles, State Records, National Level Meet Qualifiers, and achieved the distinction of being a Two-Time National Select Camp Coach, among other accolades.
Embarking on a new venture, Coach Avery is introducing a professional coaching program that emphasizes learning new skills in a relaxed environment, accommodating those with additional time commitments, without sacrificing quality coaching.
The Elevate Academy is designed to enable swimmers of all ability levels to succeed. For those ready to delve into competitive swimming, the opportunity to participate in one-day swim meets within the AAU Swimming Organization is available.
Coach Avery’s expertise in physiology and long-term athletic development positions this program as the most esteemed swim academy in the Charleston area.
If your family is seeking an opportunity to elevate their swimming prowess, enhance proficiency in all four strokes, and improve their competitive skills, the Elevate Academy is the answer.
Under Coach Avery’s attentive guidance, your family and swimmer will have the chance to grow together and become part of the fastest-growing community in the low country.
Who is this program for?
- Swimmers who are wanting to make the jump to Club Swimming, but perhaps need a bit more time to develop.
- Swimmers who want to stay in shape and increase their technical proficiency for summer league swimming.
- Families who participate in multiple sports but appreciate the cross training and local one day meets.
- Families looking for professional coaching in their backyard!
About Our Spring Session
Beginner Group: Tailored for individuals who have never participated in competitive swimming or are relatively new to the sport.
Team Prep: Prior summer league experience, this group is dedicated to honing skills all four swimming strokes
Subject to change based upon number of swimmers, age ranges and ability level
For families who do not live on Daniel Island. We are going to allow families who are 8 & older to attend the 10 & Older session.
The younger swimmers who attend this session, will have their own lane to swim with others their age.
If you are an off-island family, please email Admin@elevatetheprocess.com to reserve a spot within the late group.
What to Expect
- Small group environment to maximize swimmer feedback & attention
- Lesson plan for all age ranges backed by nearly 20 years of experience
- Weekly Emails full of helpful information and upcoming event’s
- Family Support
- 1 Team T Shirt & Silicone Swim Cap
- 25% off TYR Swimming Gear & Apparel
- Fun Team Activities away from the pool deck